Born in 1954, in Athens. He studied Graphic Arts in the Athens Technological Institute (1972 -1975) and Printmaking (1975 -1980), Printing and Book Illustration (1979 - 1981) in the Athens School of Fine Arts. He taught Design and Printmaking in the Department of Plastic and Applied Arts of the School of Fine Arts of the Aristotle University of Thessaloniki (1986 - 1997). Since 1997 he is an Assistant Professor of Printmaking. In 1986 he received an award in the 4th International Biennial of Portraits and Printmaking. In 1997, in cooperation with Xenis Sachinis, he created the Printmaking Research Center and Workshop in the old factory of "Helios" in Neapoli, Thessaloniki. His work can be found in private and public collections in Greece and abroad.